Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

11 Weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: Down 1 pound total (which means I gained a pound back!)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Full of weird dreams. But yes, I'm sleeping a lot!
Movement: We saw Lil Buns move on the ultrasound, but of course I don't feel anything yet. I hear that doesn't happen until week 16-20 usually.
Cravings/Aversions: Cravings- grapes, pizza, chinese food.
Aversions-broccoli.
Gender: Don't know yet, too early. I think it's a boy, Corey thinks it's a girl.
Symptoms: I just tend to be really tired all the time. And pretty blunt. I've lost my filter. What I miss: Having energy.
What I look forward to: NT scan on September 7. And reaching the second trimester! Moods: I have been pretty emotional lately but I'm in a great mood today. Let's hope the meeting I'm having at work today doesn't ruin that.
Milestones: Our baby is the size of a lime! So exciting! Also, baby's nail beds are forming and their body is now equaling the size of their head. I'm amazed by how quickly they grow during these weeks.
Medical concerns: None, which is wonderful
Anything else you'd like to share or vent about? We told quite a few of our close friends this weekend at a celebration for Corey's birthday. It feels great to have people know, and I can't wait to have time to talk with them more about it!
Toodles!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment