Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Endless Love: the Snoogle!

I mentioned the Snoogle in my last post, so I thought I would devote an entire blog to this lovely product with the ridiculous name. A snoogle is a pregnancy body pillow. It is really easy to stretch around you and reposition. You can wrap it around your back or around your stomach, it can even be helpful for positioning the baby once you are breastfeeding. I have to admit, I felt a little bit stupid buying one this early in pregnancy. But, I've heard several ladies rave about how comforting they are and I became interested. I usually sleep with a pillow in between my knees at night anyway, so I thought this might work better. Plus, Corey was going out of town and I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to go ahead and purchase one. Of course it didn't arrive until the day Corey got back. But I still feel like it was worth every penny. Even though it is only getting down to about 80 degrees outside at night, the Snoogle stay cool throughout the night, which is one of the things I was worried about.
I've been sleeping like a baby. Strut is a fan as well.

If you are pregnant and unsure whether you should invest in this, I say go for it!

The one downside--it can be kind of unweildy. In the already clumsy state of pregnancy, having a giant pillow around while half asleep is bound to end up with at least one accident. I knocked over an open water bottle with it. Then I took everything off of my nightstand to dry it off and I decided that I didn't want all that crap on my nightstand anyway, so I ended up putting it on the chair in our bedroom and I'm planning to redistribute the junk to other locations once I get more energy. All's well that ends well, right?

So I think we should end this blog with a throw back - a video of Lionel Richie and Diana Ross belting out Endless Love. As cheesy as this song is, I totally love it. And today, I dedicate it to my Snoogle.

Have a great day!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I'm fine with your obsession with the Snoogle, as long as it doesn't replace me. A comfy Bunny is a happy Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Snoogle is nice, but you're the best!

    ReplyDelete