Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby has good genes

Today is Corey's 32nd Birthday. I have known him since he was 24, and I swear he gets better looking with each passing year. But as you can see, as we stroll down memory lane, Corey has always been adorable.

Look at those red overalls! And the bowl cut! I love a bowl cut. I know nowadays baby boys often have mohawks and rarely have bowl cuts, but if we have a boy I think we might buck the trend and go with a bowl cut. I might have to invest in a perfect bowl for cutting hair! Anyway, Corey was pretty much the cutest baby ever. Until Lil Bun. And I know Corey is kind of hoping for a boy, if only for the awesome toys. See below:
Corey loved GI Joes. Have you ever seen a cuter toddler with a gun? He looks REAL serious guys.
And apparently, too cool for school. I'm a huge fan of finger guns. Pretty much my favorite hand gesture (I' mean, really, think of the other options) And in the 80's, dressed like a mini Alex P. Keaton? Yes, please.
This is me and Corey during last Thanksgiving's break in Washington visiting his family. He is so adorable! I want to squeeze his face!
I feel so lucky to get to spend the rest of my life with Corey, and to be celebrating another year of his awesomeness. He is the funniest, kindest, most hard-working guy I know and the best person in the world to talk to.
I love you Corey! Happy Birthday!

Lizzie

3 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest and most wonderful wife there has ever been! Thank you for dedicating a whole blog to me. I love you Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet!

    I hope your baby has an 80s bowl cut!

    I can't wait to give it an AK47 for its first bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you too, Corey!
    And Mere, I think Daddy might fight to give the baby their first gun!

    ReplyDelete