Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 Weeks

When is your due date? March 20th, 2012
How far along are you? 10 weeks
How much weight have you gained? I've lost 2 pounds

Do you know the gender of your baby? If so, what? Not yet. I think it's a boy, Corey thinks it's a girl.
Do you have a name picked out? What? Yes, we have names picked out for a girl and a boy. I'm wondering if we might change on anything once we find out the sex. That is when I feel like it will really become real. We won't be sharing the first names for awhile. Is the child being named after someone? If we have a boy, the middle name will be David, which is my Dad's middle name (and what most people call him). Our girl's name is the name of my favorite album of all time, but it has several very beautiful meanings.
Who is going to be with you during delivery? Corey. It's not a party. I would be happy to have other people there before and after, but I don't want anyone else to have to be around me in that state unless they are paid to be there.
Natural or medicated childbirth? It still seems so far off. I'm not opposed to an epidural, but at this point I'm just planning to roll with the punches and see what I feel like in the moment. I'm not ruling anything out.
How are you feeling right about now? Good, really excited, always a little bit worried something is wrong when I feel this good. We have an appointment tomorrow (Wednesday) with my OBGyn and we get to have another ultrasound! I can't wait to see Lil Buns again!
What was the first thing you bought for baby? Corey and I bought one outfit for a boy and one outfit for a girl from Ralph Lauren the day we confirmed with our doctor that I was pregnant. It was a pact we had made a long time ago. I was so excited I told the cashier.
Do you feel you are ready to have a baby?
In some ways yes, in other ways no. I'm sure I will feel more ready towards the end. Anytime I don't feel ready I think about people on I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant or 16 & Pregnant and I feel reassured that I'm much more prepared than most.
Are you excited or scared about delivery?
Excited about seeing the baby and making sure s/he is okay; scared about the whole labor part.
Any food cravings? Bread. Oranges. Cheetos. Gum Balls
Anything you loved before that you absolutely cannot eat anymore? Bacon is on my do not eat list for the time being.
Anything else you'd like to share or vent about? I'm feeling less tired than last week which I'm really happy about. I actually made it through the day without taking a two hour nap! I'm hoping this trend will continue.
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment