Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

I love Christmas and I feel so grateful to be able to celebrate it with my wonderful family, my cuddly cats, my amazing husband, and our beautiful baby safe in my tummy.
I'm so blessed to have a beautiful home with the prettiest decorations outside. I love the way Christmas lights shine in the nighttime-something that is difficult to capture in a picture.
My favorite thing right now is to sit in our living room, preferably with some hot cocoa and enjoy some good snuggle time with my wonderful husband and kitties. It's so cozy with the Christmas tree lights twinkling and stockings I love (that my husband got me for my birthday!) hung by the fireside with care.
Did you notice that there are 5 stockings there? One for Corey, one for me, a cute elf-like stocking for each of the cats, and one for our baby girl with her name on it.
Grace
She already has the most gifts in her stocking (although the kittens both have lots of goodies as well).
Strut loves Christmas. He also loves wrapping paper.
I love my life and I love everyone in it.
I'm looking forward to next year, when sweet baby Grace is here to experience the blessings of Christmas and see all of the beauty of life with her own eyes. 
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone be found boasting. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:8-10
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
"And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with fear.And the angel said to them, 'Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger'" Luke 2:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment